Hi.

I need some help here to understand some errors I see after switching to
0.0-3196

Top-level exception message:
clojure.lang.ArityException: Wrong number of args (2) passed to: reader/read

This was working okay with 0.0-3169

The change commit-id 6d4ee9c0f938ac62147ecda6a2a47fcb2cca69e4 has the
following diff around reader/read
-                          (reader/read pbr nil eof-sentinel opts nil))]
+                          (reader/read opts pbr))]

I'm using leiningen (lein-cljsbuild) to build this, but a direct build from
REPL as follows (as suggested in the Wiki)

(require 'cljs.closure)

(cljs.closure/build "src" {:output-to "out/main.js"})

also throws the same exception.

What could I be missing?

Thanks,
jaju