I wouldn’t make any claims about “best practices” but I’ve been playing with
transducers in my little project:

https://github.com/miner/transmuters

I have a blog post about how to “chain” transducers.  (Not sure that’s the best
term.)  Basically, I wanted to use a transducer that might terminate (as with
‘take’), and then have another transducer pick up the input from there.  The
“chain” transducer is like a sequential combination of transducers.  Of course,
you can mix ‘chain’ and ‘comp’ to make work flows.

http://conjobble.velisco.com/blog_posts/transducer-chain

In any case, it was a fun experiment for me.

Steve Miner
stevemi...@gmail.com