Hello,

I have encountered a somewhat inconsistent behavior when applying type
hinting on an empty vector.

Lucene 5.1 CharArraySet has a few constructors, one of which is

public CharArraySet(Collection<?> c, boolean ignoreCase)

So I get a reflection warning only in the first case:

1. (CharArraySet. ^Collection [] false)

2. (CharArraySet. ^Collection ["a"] false)

3. (def ^Collection empty-collection [])
    (CharArraySet. empty-collection false)

Is it a bug or a feature?

P.S.
*clojure-version*
{:major 1, :minor 7, :incremental 0, :qualifier "beta3"}

java -version
java version "1.8.0_45"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.45-b02, mixed mode)