Tassilo, the issue with flatland.ordered.set/ordered-set was that library
had never been updated to match the change in hash function that occurred
when Clojure 1.6.0 was released.

Alan Malloy released a new version of the ordered library today that fixes
that.

That has no effect on the other CLJ tickets.  It is only a fix for the
ordered library.

Andy