First time caller.

Hildebrand is an asynchronous pure-Clojure (i.e. no Java AWS dependencies,
etc.) DynamoDB client written on top of httpkit.  I've been developing it
for a while now, and have used it in production, but hadn't gotten around
to telling anyone about it.

http://github.com/nervous-systems/hildebrand

I wrote a circuitous blog post about
it: https://nervous.io/clojure/aws/dynamo/hildebrand/2015/06/08/hildebrand/
(apparently in the future), which is more informative.

 As this is the first public release, I'll just rattle off some high points:

 - Intuitive, consistent and total data representation of Dynamo schemas,
items, filters, update specifications, etc.
 - Support for arbitrarily nested lists and maps in Dynamo items, has
support for set types
 - Paginated/stepped query & scan with core.async channels
 - It could possibly perform decently

Take care,
Moe