Hi, good morning.

I have this query here:

[:find ?track (count ?lessons)
 :where
 [?t :track/name ?track]
 [?lessons :lesson/track ?t]
]

A lesson has a track (so a track can be on multiple lessons), and with this
query I can return the track names and the number of lessons where this
track is being used, all good here.

But I would like to use this count information to filter, and return only
tracks that are present in more than one lesson, I tried:

[:find ?track (count ?lessons)
 :where
 [?t :track/name ?track]
 [?lessons :lesson/track ?t]
 [(> (count ?lessons) 1)]
]

Also tried:

[:find ?track ?lc
 :where
 [?t :track/name ?track]
 [?lessons :lesson/track ?t]
 [(count ?lessons) ?lc]
]

But I feel like I'm going on the wrong direction... How can I make this
query works?

Thanks.