Hi!

 This weekend we’ll host a ClojureBridge workshop in Solingen (Cologne/Bonn
region of Germany).

If you’re interested in potentially hiring participants, please feel free
to send the relevant info to me. I’ll happily print and offer your
description to those who express interest!

   - If you wish, I can have a graphic designer typeset your description
   elegantly before printing.

   - English and/or German is fine. (Our workshop announcement
   <http://www.clojurebridge.org/events/2015-06-12-solingen-germany> was in
   English.)

   - If you have a Code of Conduct (like my team
   <https://gist.github.com/tjg/554a81d6975262ed0ea0>), or sponsor events
   like ClojureBridge, please tell me and I’ll emphasize your commitment to
   diversity!

Feel free to email me off-list and I’ll happily answer any questions you
have.

Thanks!

  Tj