Wow, this is fantastic, I now have a new link to send anyone who asks me
why I find Clojure valuable. Thanks so much!

As a small return of favor, may I point a few small things that look like
editing errors?

The last limitation bullet in the JVM section states “The JVM is not design
with code reloading in mind,” and you probably meant “is not design*ed*”?
At least, that would read more naturally to me.

The end of the Immutability section reads:

Immutability makes Clojure programs *easy to reason about it*.

I suspect you did not mean to include that final “it”.

In the Principles and Community section, there is a sentence “The standard
settings apply to your system and are easy to setup since they come modules
that fit together.” I feel like there is a word or two missing at the end
there, I am not sure what it is trying to say. Perhaps “come *with*
 modules”?

But again, thanks so much for this wonderful document!

  -James