Am Mittwoch, 26. August 2015 14:52:31 UTC+9 schrieb zcaudate:

> […]
> Yep, it’s exactly how you’ve described. The main emphasis is on writing
> documentation that can be verified through tests and so if the api changes,
> then the documentation can be fixed accordingly.
>
> The grenada project looks to be very ambitious in it’s scope and yeah,
> it’ll be amazing to have a hoogle-like search engine for clojure.
>
> btw… is datadoc a grenada thing or a java thing?

Datadoc JARs are a way of packaging and exchanging Grenada data. Purely my
invention. :-P And sorry for the naming confusion; here is a clarification:
https://github.com/clj-grenada/grenada-spec#names

Hmm, I thought Grenada's isn't too ambitious in its scope. Maybe I didn't
make it clear. – Currently Grenada is only about the model for Clojure
metadata (including documentation) and its implementations. Conventions,
search engine etc. are – like Grenada – part of the way to a better
ecosystem, but should be separate projects. The so-called roadmap might
give you a good idea of where Grenada could be going:
https://github.com/clj-grenada/grenada-spec/blob/devel/roadmap.md

Do you think Hoogle is an example for a good search engine? I just took a
look. – The search results page is pretty awful. Almost as bad as Clojars
search. From the functionality perspective something metacpan.org or
search.cpan.org would be the minimum for me. For the UI I would keep Bret
Victor's redesign of the amazon.com search in mind.

Richard