Thanks, I just made the change in both the release zip and the demo. I was
aware of "overflow: hidden", but it prevents you from scrolling with your
mouse/trackpad either, so results that can't fit will just be cut off.
However, I think supporting browsers and OSes that have visible scrollers
is more important so the change is now live.