Vital Labs is a San Francisco based digital health, venture backed startup
applying cutting edge sensor and data analytics solutions to chronic
disease.

We are passionate users of Clojure and Clojurescript and currently everyone
in our company is a contributing developer.  Our distributed, real-time
backend is entirely written in Clojure and leverages HazelCast, Cassandra
and Datomic for all our data management, analytics, and API handling.  Our
front-end web and mobile applications are based on Om-React plus our own
little framework Nativestore + Derive
(https://github.com/VitalLabs/nativestore).  We contribute to open source
projects and as we scale look forward to dedicating more time to curating
and releasing our internal projects.

We're currently hiring both front-end and back-end engineers and data
scientists who know the Python toolkits but are interested in moving
algorithms to production in Clojure.  We heavily prefer full-time hires in
San Francisco or the larger Bay Area and are not currently seeking
contractors.  We have excellent benefits, free organic lunches and are
located in a hip section of SOMA near public transportation and the UCSF
Medical Center where we are running our trials.

http://www.vitallabs.com#joinus