Hello, Clojurists!

I've been working hard on my new course *LispCast Single Page Applications
with ClojureScript and Om
<http://www.purelyfunctional.tv/single-page-applications>.* It's an
interactive course teaching the basics of building an application from the
ground up. It's finished and it goes on sale on Monday, September 21. If
you get on the mailing list
<http://www.purelyfunctional.tv/single-page-applications#subscribe>, I'll
let you know when the sale starts and *you'll get a discount code*. It will
be $64 dollars and the sale will be 10% off. That's $57.60. The sale will
last 48 hours.

LispCast courses combine animations, screencasts, exercises, code, and more
into a complete teaching package. I'm really happy to add *Single Page
Applications* to the lineup. I've been incredibly proud of the progress
ClojureScript has made to its development experience. Less than a year ago,
the Clojure survey <https://cognitect.wufoo.com/widgets/a1n74s6k0s9hn8f/>
showed that 63% of people thought it was hard to bring up a REPL and 42%
thought debugging was too hard. There hasn't been a survey since that one,
but with all of the work to get to a 1.7 release (including official REPLs
on different platforms), it's looking so much better. I started the course
back in June and things have stabilized a lot even since then. Thanks to
everyone who worked on it.

If you've been waiting to learn ClojureScript, things are really quite
comfortable now. If you want to learn ClojureScript, please check out *LispCast
Single Page Applications with ClojureScript and Om
<http://www.purelyfunctional.tv/single-page-applications>.*

Rock on!
Eric