Thank you all.

Jony it looks very interesting looking forward to know more about the
Anglican probabilistic
programming system and their use in with Clojure. I've spotted a bitbucket
repository from
the link you gave, might be a good place to start
https://bitbucket.org/probprog/mlss2015/

Volodymyr and Marcin, cool I'll update this thread once we've got a
location and a date.