Hi Guys,

I've been doing some personal clj for a while, but I never quite grokked
the whole REPL thing. I normally use Lighttable and/or Cursive as editors,
I can set up breakpoints and debug the code, but for web I'd like to know
how seasoned developers work.
AFAIK people fire up the repl and "do everything from there" but I still
don't understand some parts:

- do you code functions in the repl and copy them to respective files?
- do you edit files directly and hook them into the repl?
- how do you set breakpoints?
- can you do hot-replacement easily? I always see a bunch of stack traces
while using lein and ring with reload flags
- is there an article or screencast explaining the "feel" of this?

My current worfklow is just starting > lein ring server and developing, but
my general impression is that I need to restart it sometimes.

As I understand it, the repl workflow is very much a lisp thing.
Thanks!