Thanks Asim for this suggestion. I wanted to do it but did not have the
bandwidth to explore how to do it.. I am new to spark..  I usually do
repl-driven dev for local apps... Have you done repl-driven using spark and
clojure? do you have pointers as to how to do it.. I can explore if you
tell me that there really are no problems in doing that.

Regards,
Sunil.