I was going to reopen the ticket and create/test a patch. Does that work
for you?

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 10:22 AM, Ambrose Bonnaire-Sergeant <
abonnaireserge...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Alex,
>
> That sounds correct.
>
> Thanks,
> Ambrose
>

> On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 10:10 AM, Alex Miller <a...@puredanger.com> wrote:
>
>> I see the same and I suspect it's because of the forward declare.  :(
>>

>> On Friday, November 20, 2015 at 12:25:28 AM UTC-6, Ambrose
>> Bonnaire-Sergeant wrote:
>>>
>>> I don't think CLJ-1845 <http://dev.clojure.org/jira/browse/CLJ-1845>
>>> had the intended effect.
>>>
>>> user=> (alter-var-root #'load (fn [f] (fn [& args] (prn "patched")
>>> (apply f args))))
>>> #object[user$eval1241$fn__1242$fn__1243 0x1c857e6
>>> "user$eval1241$fn__1242$fn__1243@1c857e6"]
>>> user=> (load)
>>> "patched"
>>> nil
>>> user=> (require 'clojure.core :reload)
>>> nil
>>> user=> (require 'clojure.tools.analyzer :reload)
>>> nil
>>> user=> (require 'clojure.tools.analyzer :reload-all)