I've just released cljs-mathbox, an idiomatic cljs wrapper around the
MathBox visualization library.

MathBox <https://github.com/unconed/MathBox.js/tree/legacy> is a powerful
library for mathematical (and data) visualization in the browser,
specializing in two- and three-dimensional, animated visualizations, built
on Three.js. cljs-mathbox is a pretty thin wrapper over it.

Feedback and pull requests welcomed. I'm often on the Clojurians slack;
feel free to ask me questions directly or in the recently created #datavis
channel.

on clojars <https://clojars.org/cljsjs/mathbox>
on github <https://clojars.org/cljs-mathbox>
example repo <https://github.com/eggsyntax/cljs-mathbox-example>