You're quite welcome; I was happy to add your work there :-) It's always
wonderful seeing folks using Clojure for scientific research. I'm happy to
add similar showcasings to the list.

I should add that I've been wanting to make it easier for folks to submit
suggestions through the site, and add interactive features, but I've been a
bit busy. If anyone else is interested in contributing, I'd be grateful.

Cheers

Chris