Hi Yuri,

I followed to the CLJ bug and as far as I understood Alex said that clojure
is not related to this. This is also my thinking. NTF has different
semantics regarding file locking than linux. And I guess that's the
problem, probably the adzerk team never tried it on windows themselves.

Despite that I just gave it a try with 1.8.0-RC4 and the same error occurs.

Best Regards,
Sven