This release is about WORDS!

Motions implemented:
w, W, e, E, b, B, ge, gE (all motions work with d).

Fixes:
* Fix wrong cursor position after J
* {count} works correctly on t,T,f,F
* dl at end of line deletes character
* <Esc> cancels command-line
* Command-line cleared after <Esc> or <Backspace> in position 0
* {count}dk and {count}dj with large {count} delete until BOF or EOF

ALSO, a blog post: Avi is a Spec, First
<http://maitria.github.io/avi//avi/technical/2015/12/02/avi-is-a-spec-first.html>

https://github.com/maitria/avi

avi

A lively vi.
<https://github.com/maitria/avi#vision>Vision

We love vim. We want more! Test coverage. Flexibilty. Live REPLs!
<https://github.com/maitria/avi#guiding-principles>Guiding Principles

   - Test driven. All functionality covered by tests.
   - Don't defeat vim muscle memory.
   - Code is for people. Be expressive as hell.
   - Be friendly. Especially to noobs.

<https://github.com/maitria/avi#contributing>Contributing

We track upcoming work on a Trello board <https://trello.com/b/E2LFvVLy/avi>.
This board has many small things that are easy to pick up, and we'd love to
see you.

I (Jason Felice) would love to walk through the code with you pretty much
any time during the US Eastern work day. Ping me any time on Twitter - I'm
@eraserhd <https://twitter.com/eraserhd> - or gchat.
<https://github.com/maitria/avi#status>Status

Our intention is for the unit tests to provide friendly documention of
what's been implemented so far. To run the unit tests with verbose output,
use

$ lein midje :print-facts

<https://github.com/maitria/avi#installing>Installing

   - Works with Leiningen 2.3.4
   - On Linux, ncurses-dev or curses-dev or equivalent must be installed.

$ git clone https://github.com/maitria/avi.git
$ cd avi
$ lein install /usr/local

On Linux, you'll likely not have access to /usr/local. In that case you'll
need to use sudo lein install instead or specify a different installation
directory.
<https://github.com/maitria/avi#license>License

Copyright 2014 Maitria

You have permission to use this in any way you like (modify it, sell it,
republish it), provided you agree to all the following conditions:

   - you don't mislead anyone about it
   - you don't interfere with our ability to use it
   - you release us from any claims of liability if it causes problems for
   you