In my  application, I seem to get a memory leak when I use
-Dclojure.compiler.disable-locals-clearing=true in Clojure 1.7.0 and 1.8.0,
but not in 1.6.0.  (i.e. I get "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead
limit exceeded" with the more recent versions).

Any guesses about why this might happen?  Just curious.

(I think I can live without disabling locals-clearing.  I don't fully
understand it.  Not sure why I started using it.  I don't use a debugger.)