Yuri Steinschreiber wrote on Monday, January 25, 2016 at 1:17 AM:
Sadly, Expectations Mode seems to be abandoned. Leaving an FYI to the community.

We stopped using expectations-mode a long time ago, instead adding this to our
Emacs config:

;; run expectations
(defun run-expectations ()
  (interactive)
  (cider-insert-in-repl "(expectations/run-tests [*ns*])" t))
(global-set-key (kbd "C-c C-/") 'run-expectations)

It’s short, simple, addresses our most common use case, and works well with our
workflow (C-c C-k, C-c M-n and then write/update a test, C-c C-c to eval it,
C-c C-/ to run it, rinse, repeat).

Sean