It’s probably just me but I always think tech companies that don’t do SSL
reflects badly on them, like they couldn’t be bothered :-). Can’t really
justify that prejudice, but anyways, glad this is working now.

(There is also
http://searchengineland.com/google-starts-giving-ranking-boost-secure-httpsssl-sites-199446).