[Also posted in the Hoplon github issues area.]

I have been working thru the
https://github.com/hoplon/hoplon/wiki/Get-Started guide on a brand new
Ubuntu VM running under vmware on windows 10 and all went well until:

lein new hoplon address-book

That actually went fine, but the resulting directory does not match at all
the contents advertised in the tutorial. I just see .gitignore,
project.clj, README, and two sub-directories, src and test. And src just
has a hoplon directory containing core.clj. The README looks like a stub.

I tried: lein new hoplon-template address-book as well, and the castra
template. Same result. It looks as if I am not getting a web client
template, actually.

I think the only mistake I made following the tutorial was installing boot
before leiningen.

Did I miss a step?

Thx, kenneth