You should also look at clojure-turtle, which is a port of Logo into
Clojure:
https://github.com/google/clojure-turtle

We often use Logo to teach kids how to program for the first time, and Logo
is a Lisp (!).  Logo has reinforced its relevance with Scratch, which is a
GUI-based, less-textual version of Logo.  So we should be able to connect
Logo to Clojure without too much contortion, and we should also be able to
use the turtle graphics paradigm to teach kids & beginners Clojure.

Those are the motivations for the clojure-turtle project.

As you progress through the project's Readme, the line between Logo's intro
to function calls and Clojure's FP paradigm gets subtly blurred.

The project has also inspired the turtle graphics-based content in the
latest ClojrueBridge curriculum overhaul.