*New version, 0.4.0 released:*

http://fluokitten.uncomplicate.org/ has lots of documentation and
tutorials. Source at: https://github.com/uncomplicate/fluokitten

New features:

   - Added PseudoFunctor, PseudoApplicative, and PseudoMonad, to support
   destructive operations in Neanderthal.
   - Better support for functions and curried functions.
   - fold, foldmap, and op much improved with variadic versions.
   - Varargs versions of pure, return, and unit.

Changes:

   - fmap implementation for function changed to be in line with bind;
   supports multi-arity functions and offer super-comp.
   - Collections use reducers where appropriate.
   - op, fold, foldmap, support multiple arguments, have better
   implementations.