I was doing some reading of code recently to help me get up to speed with
Clojure. One of the libraries I randomly came across dealt with parallelism
and I had a hard time following along with it. To try and wrap my head
around things I did a quick search and found this article:

http://www.thattommyhall.com/2014/02/24/concurrency-and-parallelism-in-clojure/

I'm not sure how authoritative this is based on my current experience, but
needless to say I was a bit overwhelmed. That said is there any sort of
introductory material that list members have used to help get them into how
Clojure deals with concurrency and parallelism? I also don't mind anything
that's not specifically using Clojure but will at least help me understand
the concepts behind how Clojure does it. Thanks again for any and all help!

- Chris White (@cwgem)