Permanent position

"The OpinionLab backend data team is responsible for creating and
maintaining applications and services for processing large amounts of
customer feedback data from some of the largest companies in the world. Our
ongoing challenge is to transform streams of independent comments into
actionable intelligence for our customers in real time. We primarily use
Clojure on AWS to build microservices and data pipelines to handle and
enrich this data. If you are interested in applying functional programming
techniques to help uncover the secrets hidden in our data, we have plenty
of work for you."

Read more at
https://jobs.braveclojure.com/jobs/17592186045868/software-developer-clojure-chicago-opinionlab-inc