Jeroen,

Happy to talk more about it on Slack.

No matter what you are `def`-ing something somewhere. For Component I’d `def` a
big config map, and I do the same with Mount. My advantage with Mount in the
REPL is that I can have local vars for ‘components’ that are easy to reference
(but still driven from the main config map). In Component I’d accomplish this
by outputting what I need to a var, usually in the ‘user’ namespace that I
could get a handle to.

As for several different `mem-db`s, if you mean swapping them out for
dev/testing, that is explained here:
https://github.com/tolitius/mount#swapping-alternate-implementations

-Brian