I imagine this should be possible, as long as JerryScript isn't missing any
features needed by the js code the cljs compiles to. I'd bet most code
would be fine, as long as it doesn't depend on OS features. So I would Just
Try It with a simple hello world app and see how complicated you can get
from there.

I started a project that was trying to provide a microcontroller computing
API abstracting over the subtle differences between different targets
(BeagleBone, Pi, and Arduino over Firmata). The biggest issue with this is
that JVM Clojure is a sluggard to boot, and for some microcontroller units
too memory-hungry. And of course having to use Firmata with Arduino is a
major restriction. In talking with others about this, I thought that
targeting node would be a perfect solution for BeagleBone or Pi, but being
able to directly target Arduino (w/o Firmata) would be awesome :-)

I haven't had any time for this project with other open source things on my
plate, but I'd be happy to provide guidance if you're interested in working
on implementations of this API targeted at Jerryscript.

https://github.com/clj-bots/pin-ctrl

Cheers :-)

Chris