The taoensso.encore issue has defeated my attempts so far to create a repro
case. Kevin Downey also confirmed that the straightforward cases of using
Encore with 1.9.0 Alpha 5 all seem to work. I worked around the issue so we can
continue testing Alpha 5 at World Singles (lifting a defn out of a do). I’ll
keep digging into that and report back with my findings – clearly it’s not an
issue with Alpha 5 per se and doesn’t appear to be an issue with Encore
directly, so it’s some weird interaction in our dependencies or toolchain
somewhere…

Sean Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN

-- Margaret Atwood