I need to build more complex package using boot-cl. I have cited my request
put on the StackOverflow:

Copy of What is replacement to maven-assembly-plugin in boot-clj
environment? <http://stackoverflow.com/q/37726959/5422976>

I created a project which (semi-) finally gives jar file. The file is for
> command line usage. In next step I would like to add a few shell scripts to
> call relevant classes within jar. Also I would like to keep externally
> log4j.xml file.
>
> The obvious next step is to build a package to bring all components
> together. However I could not find a replacement of maven-assembly-plugin
> for boot-clj builder.
>
> Maybe there is a way doing that without that plugin: I mean that maybe
> boot has some build-in feature that solve the issue?

Thanks a lot,
Jacek