Hi,

I'm currently playing around with clojure spec trying to write a spec for
an old program I wrote and stumbled upon the following:

Whenever I try to generate something that is both sequential and something
else it doesn't really work most of the time.
For example when I try to create a sequence of integers like this:

(s/exercise (s/and sequential? (s/* integer?)))

It will often fail to produce anything in the first 100 tries while:

(s/exercise (s/and (s/* integer?)))

works flawlessly every time. Maybe I'm doing something wrong or maybe I do
need to
write a custom generator for the sequential bit?

Best regards,

Frank