Hopefully you can also provide an answer around my question (in that thread)
about losing the “nice” exceptions and instead getting “just” a data structure
from things like check-var?

Sean Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN

-- Margaret Atwood

On 6/15/16, 4:37 PM, "Alex Miller" <clojure@googlegroups.com on behalf of