I'd like to be able to use clojure.spec for input validation where the
specs are stored in a database using a data structure to represent them.

s/keys and its requirement to use the registry makes this challenging.

I'm able to generate specs dynamically using a workaround like:
(eval (cons 's/and <predicates>))

However, I don't see a way of utilizing s/keys in this manner, as the keys
must first be placed in the registry.

I could register each key also using eval and s/def similarly to my example
above, however that would eliminate this method's use in a multi-tenant
environment where one client/instance may have a different spec than
another.

The following ideas could make this much simpler:
- Allow s/keys to accept a spec to use with each key (i.e. the same format
used by s/or).
- Allow a *spec-registry* binding, enabling the use of multiple registries

Any other ideas or anything I've missed that would make this use case more
feasible?