Have isolated more: Namespaced keywords with numbers in the name all don't
work, but when using double-colon syntax they can be fabricated.

:a/1 -> RuntimeException Invalid token: :a/1
 clojure.lang.Util.runtimeException (Util.java:221)
:user/1 ->  RuntimeException Invalid token: :a/1
 clojure.lang.Util.runtimeException (Util.java:221)

::1 -> :user/1