Google has the Migration Guide cached, if that helps:

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:zvoaA9nrTaUJ:https://github.com/krisajenkins/yesql/wiki/Migration+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=safari

And, yes, a LOT of API changes…

Sean Corfield -- (970) FOR-SEAN -- (904) 302-SEAN

-- Margaret Atwood

On 7/14/16, 3:49 PM, "Cecil Westerhof" <clojure@googlegroups.com on behalf of
cldwester...@gmail.com> wrote:

The yesql.named-parameters namespace was removed between 0.4.2 and 0.5.0.

You can see all the changes made between 0.4.2 and 0.5.0 here:

https://github.com/krisajenkins/yesql/compare/v0.4.2...0.5.0

It looks like 0.5.0 was a pretty major rewrite with a lot of API changes.

​I got it figured out what to do (the link to Migration Guide does not work),
but that makes for a pretty big overhaul of my code. :'-(