Rich has given a pretty good explanation of why this was removed elsewhere. And
in this thread, a week ago, he explained again why gen-testing :ret and :fn
specs was the better approach.

Sean Corfield -- (970) FOR-SEAN -- (904) 302-SEAN

-- Margaret Atwood

On 7/18/16, 7:46 PM, "Oliver George" <clojure@googlegroups.com on behalf of