Hi Christian

Would love to see this talk (embarrassed I still haven't watched the video
you posted in Gitter though...).

As you'd suspect, I'm definitely like to see a good bit on
DataScript/Datomic. Aside from that, I think a good focus on the strengths
and weakness (/challenges/work-to-be-done) would be very informative, and
help illustrate some of the implications of the approach. In particular,
challenges in dealing with larg(ish) data sets and/or data that changes
very frequently are very interesting.

Cheers, and good luck :-)

Chris