+1 to Dragan's inquiry.

FWIW, was reviewing the state of affairs the other day:

- MXNet currently has the best JVM interop story, among DL frameworks that
have competitive perf. - DL4J has improved a lot recently but still looks
like it has a ways to go in terms of perf.

Right now I'm more interesting in word2vec type things, which don't require
a deep net, so I might give Neanderthal a shot.

By the way, I'd love to see matrix/tensor benchmarks of Neanderthal and
Vectorz vs ND4J, MXNet's NDArray, and BidMat..  :)