I am trying to learn clojure.spec and tried my hand at a spec for a
fizzbuzz function.
For some strange reason, generators created for it fail the same spec
during clojure.spec/exercise-fn !

Stranger, this happens only if the same function is first instrumented
using clojure.spec.stest/instrument.
Otherwise (commenting out the instrument call), exercise-fn generates
compliant inputs and returns.

I tried to reproduce this with a trivial example to show here but couldn't,
so created a gist to illustrate the issue:
     https://gist.github.com/KingCode/101ff425f1abd9693a7e8c4b5d389e74

Thanks for any comment and enlightening, I can't wait to use spec
productively :)
JF