Wow, this looks awesome.

For now, I'm pretty satisfied with Atom + ProtoREPL. But if your approach
can achieve much better code completion, much better linting, much better
refactoring and hopefully much better debugging, I'm going to have to move
to it.

Actually, it would be awesome if you could try to focus on Debugging,
because that part I feel is badly served by other Clojure IDEs. It would be
great if I could use whatever editor I wanted, and if suddenly I needed to
debug Clojure, I could drop Nightcode as a dependency and get a full
fledged web browser based debugger.