TL;DR: Nightlight, and embedded Clojure editor, just got a makeover:
https://sekao.net/nightlight/

Well, it had to happen at some point. The original version of Nightlight I
wrote a few months ago was cobbled together with bootstrap, jQuery, and
regrets. I knew about React, but I was but a simple farmer tending to my
parenthesis, and wasn’t sure how to use it.

I finally found the time to learn and over a few days I rewrote the front
end with Reagent and the Material UI library. In addition to just looking
better (subjectively), it’ll be much nicer to maintain. Here’s the
obligatory before
<https://github.com/oakes/Nightlight/blob/e444aee392a81bbf96e2f4a9d8b72fe15228aa8e/screenshot.png>

and after <https://github.com/oakes/Nightlight/blob/master/screenshot.png>
shots.

Oh, and I will be giving a talk about Nightlight at ClojureD in February!