This is a cool idea so thanks for working on it.

I was going to buy this (as I buy most of the Clojure books that come out)
but $48 for an unfinished ebook put me off so I didn't. I totally get why a
physical book of this length would be that much (because paper is expensive
right now), but I don't get it with the ebook (particularly EA)? I know you
likely have little control over this, so it's not really fair to complain
to you, but maybe you can feed it back to your editor.

While pretty thorough, that case description is still lacking a description
of one important feature - grouping multiple tests that have the same
output in a list. Basically this line from the doc string:

(test-constant1 ... test-constantN)  result-expr

Example:

(case 3
  (1 2 3) "1, 2, or 3"
  4         "4"
  (5 6 7) "5, 6, or 7")

;;=> "1, 2, or 3"

I think most people are unaware of this feature and seems like it's the
kind of thing you'd want in the book.

Alex