I'm learning it as well, but my guess is this is probably best done via some
third party js to inject it after component mounting.  If you're not familiar
with react lifecycle events you should read up on that now, basically they are
hooks you can use to alter the real dom after it has been rendered.  react docs
has some info of course, and the reagent long intro has some examples with it
in their site extended intro as well as their examples source folder on github.