FWIW I started logging User Agents that send the "faulty" hash-maps and it
seems to be related to mobile Safari. Can reproduce it on my iPhone now. Safari
7.0.5 on my mac doesnt show this problem though.

Will look some more.

Cheers,
/thomas

PS: Some of the affected user agents

Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 7_1_2 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/537.51.2 (KHTML,
like Gecko) Version/7.0 Mobile/11D257 Safari/9537.53
Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 7_1_2 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/537.51.2
(KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.0 Mobile/11D257 Safari/9537.53
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.2; de-de; GT-N8010 Build/JZO54K)
AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Safari/534.30