Just tried

  :repositories {"sonatype-oss-public" {:url
"https://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/public/";
                                        :snapshots false}
                 "sonatype-1311" {:url
"http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories//orgclojure-1311"}
                 "sonatype-1312" {:url
"http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories//orgclojure-1312"}

                 "local" "file:maven"}

and

[org.clojure/clojurescript "0.0-2234"]
[org.clojure/google-closure-library "0.0-20140718-946a7d39"]

Confirmed to resolve CLJS-826.