Hello,

I' curious what is a preferable way of accessing properties or methods in
nested JavaScript "namespaces".

Lets assume that external library define such property:

Foo.Bar.Foo2.myProperty in global namespace.

what is idiomatic way of accessing 'myProperty':

(.-myProperty js/Foo.Bar.Foo2)

or

(.. js/Foo -Bar -Foo2 -myProperty)

Same question for a method, if we have such statement:

Foo.Bar.Foo2.myMethod();

how should we invoke 'myMethod'? Is this correct: (.myMethod js/Foo.Bar.Foo2) ?