On Monday, August 25, 2014 1:15:51 PM UTC-7, Yehonathan Sharvit wrote:
> I would like to write  a macro that calls a cljs function.
> The problem is that the macro is defined inside a clj file and when I require
> the namespace that contains the cljs code I receive the following compilation
> error:
>

> Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not locate user__init.class
> or user.clj on classpath:
>

> This is my code snippet:
>

> (ns cljs_explore.macros
>   (:require  [user :as user]))

Can you be a little more clear as to what you are doing? If you are literally
trying to call a ClojureScript function from Clojure, it will not work.
However, it is possible to resolve ClojureScript symbols from Clojure for the
purposes of macro code generation but you'll need to use the ClojureScript
analyzer to do this.