Hi Jamie,

Yep, that is the conclusion I came to as well.

I know what you mean about the om simple/easy curve. In the past two weeks
since I started with om I have almost daily run into something that seems
harder than it needs to be, or at least more verbose, particularly around
channels rather than callbacks and so on. Today must have been the 10th time I
thought "om - really? Let me just remind myself about reagent" :)